The Outpost Foundation is pleased to offer an academic, collegiate
scholarship for all golf related employees of clubs with ties to the The Outpost Club.
Students who meet the following criteria are eligible for the scholarship. The student must:
· Have been employed by a club with ties to the Outpost Club full-time for two (2) or more months during the prior year’s operating season or been a caddie at one of these clubs.
· Be considered a student in good standing (with a suggested grade point average of 2.75 or above) and is enrolled full-time in high-school, has graduated from high school or has obtained their US GED at the time of application (attach transcripts or official record); OR is enrolled full-time as a college student at the undergraduate level with a minimum grade point average of 2.5 at the time of application (attach transcripts or official record).
The Scholarship Committee will begin reviewing materials on June 15th. Application materials must be received by July 9th in order to be considered for the upcoming academic year. The following materials should be submitted:
1. Completed application form
2. One letter of reference or recommendation from a member and a supervisor at your club
3. Letter of Acceptance at an accredited 4-year college, university or community college
4. Optional - Short Video introducing applicant
The scholarship committee of The Outpost Foundation will determine the recipients of the scholarships based on application materials provided. All scholarship applicants will be notified of the committee’s decision by August 1st.
An annual stipend payable directly to the recipient for help in funding their studies will be awarded as follows:
· $2,500 scholarship, renewable up to 4 years if still enrolled in an accredited college
If you have questions or need further information, please contact us at email@example.com.