The Outpost Foundation is pleased to award an academic, collegiate or PGM scholarship to eligible employees of those clubs who support the The Outpost Club.
Students who meet the following criteria are eligible for the scholarship. The student must:
1. Have been employed by a club with ties to the Outpost Club full-time for two (2) or more months during the prior year’s operating season or been a caddie at one of these clubs.
2. Be considered a student in good standing (with a suggested grade point average of 2.75 or above) and is enrolled full-time in high-school, has graduated from high school or has obtained their US GED at the time of application (attach transcripts or official record); OR is enrolled full-time as a college student at the undergraduate level with a minimum grade point average of 2.5 at the time of application (attach transcripts or official record) OR is enrolled in the Professional Golf Management Program of the PGA of America.
Application materials must be received by July 8, 2019 in order to be considered for the upcoming academic year. The following materials should be submitted to email@example.com or Melissa Bellomo 6416 E. Marilyn Rd. Scottsdale AZ 85254:
1. Completed application form - FOUND HERE.
2. One letter of reference or recommendation from a member and a supervisor at your club.
3. Transcript OR Letter of Acceptance at an accredited 4-year college, university or community college OR proof of enrollment in PGM program.
4. Optional – A short video or letter introducing the applicant, sharing a little bit about his or her life.
The scholarship committee of The Outpost Foundation will determine the recipients of the scholarships based on application materials provided. All scholarship applicants will be notified of the committee’s decision by July 30, 2019.
An annual stipend payable directly to the recipient for help in funding their studies will be awarded as follows:
• $2,500 scholarship, renewable up to 4 years if still continuously enrolled in an accredited college OR if enrolled in the PGM program $2,500 reimbursement after the completion of each Level.
If you have questions or need further information, please contact Melissa Bellomo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-341-4282